New generation advanced automotive tracker
FM4200 is a terminal with GPS and GSM connectivity, which is able to get device coordinates and transfer them via GSM network. This device is perfectly suitable for applications where location acquirement of remote objects is needed. So you can track your remote objects (trucks, cars, ships, etc.) quickly and easily.
It has option of rechargeable battery inside and special controller for power management. Also there is an option of using external backup battery. Thus it can operate for up to 48 hours in Normal (Sending via GPRS) mode with external backup battery. FM4200 can perform tasks on remote objects, such as monitoring temperature, engine status, fuel consumption, controlling truck’s door, etc.
In case of losing connection FM4200 can store up to 7500 records, and once the connection is established the device will send stored data via GPRS. So you won’t lose your data (coordinates, sensors data, etc.).
The case of the device is robust and easy mountable for installation into harsh environment..
- See when ignition is ON or OFF
- Identify drivers with I-Button
- Monitor fuel consumption
- See when battery voltage is falling
- Monitor temperature level in refrigerator
- See when doors are open or closed
- Acquire vehicle’s CAN data
Track your remote objects (trucks, cars, ships etc) quickly and easily
The device supports the following GSM bearers:
- GPRS class 10 (up to 85,6 kbps)
- SMS (text/data)
- Dual-band GSM – 900 MHz / 1800 MHz
- LOW energy consumption in deep sleep mode (less then 6 mA@12V)
- Option of internal (or external) rechargeable battery with charge controller
- 4 digital inputs
- 4 digital outputs
- 4 analogue inputs (2 ranges 10V and 30 V, 10 bit resolution)
This could be used for performing tasks on remote objects, such as monitoring fuel tank level, engine status, or controlling truck door etc.
- FM4200 has 1-Wire® I/O protocol integrated for temperature measuring or key ID identification.
- FM4200 has CAN interface for FMS interface of trucks, which enables data acquisition from trucks on-board computer.
- FM4200 has RS232 port which could be used for external peripheral data acquire
- Voice function
- 2 LED indicators: “Status” and “Navigate”
- The package includes antenna, Coloured I/O cables and data cables
Teltonika’s firmware for the device enables such functions as:
- GPS and I/O, 1-Wire, CAN data acquisition
- External sensors connection capability
- Real Time tracking
- Smart algorithm of data acquisition (time and distance based
- Sending acquired data via GPRS (TCP/IP and UDP/IP protocols)
- Smart algorithm of GPRS connections (GPRS traffic saving)
- Flexible configuration of data sending in roaming networks (depending on GSM providers list)
- Events on I/O detection and sending via GPRS or SMS
- Scheduled 24 coordinates SMS sending
- Multi geofence zones (rectangular or circle)
- Sleep mode and deep sleep mode (saving vehicle’s accumulators)
- Acceleration detection (harsh breaking and accelerate measuring)
- OTA (firmware updating via GPRS)
- Real time internal processes monitoring
- Authorized numbers list for commanding
* Service availability and maximum speed depends on your GSM operator. The specifications are subject to change without prior notice