Teltonika RUT950 Router in Mauritania
Businesses in Mauritania operate in highly automated environments. Machine-to-machine (M2M) communication in real time between remote locations and the central control station is critical for the effective operation of the business processes. Many businesses like oil companies and power plants operate facilities in very remote locations. Internet connectivity is established in such remote locations using 4G routers as bringing wired connectivity is not a viable proposition.
Teltonika RUT950 LTE 4G router is a cost-effective solution for bringing high-speed internet connectivity to a remote location. It is the preferred router solution for remote monitoring and management of facilities and equipment. This router finds wide application in Mauritania.
- Teltonika RUT950 is an embedded 4G router. The single embedded LTE 4G module provides high speed 4G
connectivity and can also connect over 3G and 2G networks in case 4G networks are not available.
- Teltonika RUT950 comes with two SIM card slots. The primary SIM card is placed in slot A. The
secondary SIM card is placed in slot B. The connection is normally established by the primary SIM card. In case there are connectivity issues with this card, the connection automatically switches over to the secondary SIM card. The dual SIM card feature makes this router ideal for critical M2M remote monitoring and management applications.
- Teltonika RUT950 has two cellular antennas and two WiFi antennas. The cellular antennas are sufficient to receive signals when network strength is adequate. However, in case the signal strength is poor, the router has provisions for disconnecting these cellular antennas and connecting external high-gain outdoor antenna that can receive signals from nearby transmitting stations.
- Teltonika RUT950 has four ethernet ports. The router can be set up and operated to provide internet connectivity through LAN and over WiFi to the equipment and devices that are being operated in a remote facility. These include personal computers, mobile devices, plant and machinery, etc.
- Teltonika RUT950 has robust security features built into it to provide secure connectivity solutions for M2M communication in highly complex and automated business processes.
- Teltonika RUT950 is made in compliance with international regulatory standards like CE/RED, FCC, R&TTE, EAC, PTCRB, RoHS and WEEE.
Teltonika RUT950 finds application in a wide variety of facilities. These include:
- Vending machines and Bank ATMs
- Public transport vehicles for tracking, digital payment, security, etc.
- Commercial fleets for real time tracking and management of vehicles
- Public services like police and medical emergency service providers
- Power plants and other utility service providers
- Connectivity solutions for power grids, smart cities, traffic control, etc.
- Construction sites
- Small businesses and homes without wired internet connectivity
- Courier and delivery services
- Oil and gas facilities
- Media and digital signage solutions
Teltonika is a world-leader in developing products for vehicle and people tracking and remote and flexible internet connectivity. The company is headquartered in Lithuania with offices worldwide.
Burhani Oasis is the exclusive distributor of Teltonika products in Mauritania. Our team of sales and support engineers and staff are well versed in all aspects of Teltonika products and offer solutions that fit in with your requirements.
Contact us today to know more about how we can help you meet your requirements. Teltonika RUT950 is available in Mauritania, Senegal, Burkina Faso, Kenya, Mauritius, Tanzania all across Africa.
Get in touch with us to know more about the Teltonika products we have in stock.